Palnode is a fast-growing IT and software development firm based in Kampala, Uganda, with a focus on delivering innovative and tailored IT solutions to clients worldwide. We offer IT staffing services to provide the best solutions to clients to overcome staffing challenges. Our team-building effort and endless capabilities help people globally to develop a digital tomorrow. We specialize in the development of custom and optimized mobile and web applications that help business organizations leverage technology with increased ROI and reduced cost.
This is a part-time remote role for a WordPress Developer. The WordPress Developer will be responsible for back-end web development, front-end development, responsive web design, web design, and web development.
- Experience in Back-End Web Development and Front-End Development
- Knowledge of Responsive Web Design
- Experience in Web Design and Web Development
- Proficient in WordPress and its related technologies
- Proficient in Git, MySQL, and Web Servers
- Experience with RESTful API Development
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is a plus